We're Hiring a Spring Intern!
We are thrilled to be hiring a Social Media Intern for spring 2018. Interested candidates may apply below.
The Social Media Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing The Letter Project's social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy nonprofit and the successful candidate will work closely with Letter Writers, Campus and City Couriers and Whitney. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand.
The nitty gritty:
- Applicants must be located in the Charlottesville, VA, area.
- Applicants must be current college students.
- Applicants must be able to commit 8 hours each week to the role. This can be either one full day or broken into multiple partial days.
Key Skills Required:
- Passion for the power of women supporting one another.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- An interest in marketing, communications or social media.
- Familiarity with key social media tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn.
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges.
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts.
- Increase the number of followers we have on social media by following and engaging with potential recipients and writers.
- Oversee and launch video fundraising campaign.
- Oversee photo shoots.
- Maintain a monthly social media calendar.
Interested candidates may apply below. Questions? Email us at anytime.